one more night of pageant...

The pageant this year has been a lot more fun than last year... maybe because I was a newbie last year or whatever. I have enjoyed joking around on the stage and acting surprised to see the same thing happen (as of tonight) for the eleventh time.

Tonight I was talking with Chelsea Kackley (who just got in town from her first semester at college) and she was talking about how different this Christmas will be for her because of how she had been in the pageant since she was in second grade. I think that is really cool. Whether it is reminding people of the meaning of Christmas or introducing them to Christ for the first time... to think that Chelsea and so many others, either over many years, or maybe for the first time this year, have played such a part in something this huge.

So, we have one more night left. Interesting stuff happens on these last nights, we'll see.

0 Responses to “one more night of pageant...”

Post a Comment


things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: