"6 Rocky Movies"

Last night was a great time to be on staff at McGregor Baptist Church. Not just because I stuffed myself with food that I didn't have to pay for... which was good, but we just had a great time (all the staff couples minus one) hangin' out. I was reminded about how blessed I am to be a part of this church at this time to do what God has called me to do and has given me more than enough resources to do it.

all in all, it has been a really great week... we have really gotten a lot accomplished.

- planning for wednesday nights through June.
- camp theming
- team relationships strengthened in several areas

then after six pageant performances we will be done with another week...

3 Responses to “"6 Rocky Movies"”

  1. # Blogger oakleyses
  2. # Blogger oakleyses
  3. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment