e-mail blogging

My long awaited return to blogging comes from my phone. I can pretty much blog from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection... I think that is really cool (talking in my nerd voice). Anyway, I plan to make this a regular thing again. We'll see how that goes.

The use of the internet and e-mail for communication is really effective, but today I had my first reminder of what the past was like... Someone (will remain nameless) that I need to communicate regularly with, has no access to e-mail or internet regularly enough for it to be effective. (and doesn't have an awesome wife that does his tech bidding for him - like Dwayne Z) Do we cut them off completely, absolutely not, we go back to the old days and call. Although I just thought of that this person may have text... Who knows where technology will take us next.

Rob Thompson and David Miller both contributed to me writing this post... Thanks for helping me get back in the game!