exciting times

Every time that I get the chance to talk with someone new about middle school ministry I get excited, to the point I can't really focus on anything because there is so much that I want to say. I really have to take a deep breath and gather myself and thoughts and stick to the basics. It is kinda like our faith, it is something that God wants us to share with other people and God is so good to us that there is so much that we want to share (or feel like we have to) but it is better, especially for a non-believer, if we just stick to the basics - and best when we just let the Holy Spirit lead.

All that to say, as I ramble on, God is really doing something exciting around us, and we have a real opportunity to make an impact for His Kingdom sake.

2 Responses to “exciting times”

  1. # Blogger oakleyses
  2. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment