Wednesday Night Review

WOW!! It was a great kick-off to a new school year. I think that it was an exceptional night... I'm going to start doing these after every wednesday night. I think that it will be very helpful for everyone involved in our process...and if not that then just me. I'm taking the format from another Jr. High blog that I follow, so don't give me credit.

Attendance: Average (first wednesday of MS ministry at McGregor)
Lesson Topic: Week 1 of our "Back to the Basics Topic"
'Fun Factor': Above Average
Volunteer Involvement: Above Average
Music: Above Average
Lesson Quality: Above Average (a little long)
Length of Lesson: 25 minutes
Student Response: Above Average

It is great to see students still moving after camp. Everyone was excited, you could really feel that in the room. The game at the end topped the fun factor off... I think we'll continue that to keep the excitement level up for the next few weeks. Our series began with a series on salvation, I walked through the Romans Road and talked about the need for Salvation and how to get it, the students were for the most part tuned in, at the end we didn't have anyone come to us to talk with us, but still had students move to deal with God, in prayer and worship. Next week we are continuing our series and talking about Baptism... I'm hoping to follow this in a few weeks with a Middle School Baptism Service.

2 Responses to “Wednesday Night Review”

  1. # Blogger oakleyses
  2. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment