maybe this will stick

Ok, Gerald keeps on teasing me about my blog! "Scheduling me..." To be honest with you, it is kinda stupid sounding especially if it is the only thing that has been updated on your blog for over a month. I'm gonna get a little more serious about this thing. I think that it could be a great tool if I can stick to getting it updated and direct my leaders (hopefully you) to read it on a regular basis.

How lame can you get. Blogging about how you don't blog enough... this is sure going to generate excitement and buzz and people from all over the US are going to want to spend time reading this.

ANYWAY, I'm back on, getting started for the 3 purposes of just a random thoughts, family update and most importantly leadership development, that is what my blog will be.

2 Responses to “maybe this will stick”

  1. # Blogger oakleyses
  2. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment