What a week!!

This has been an amazing week!

Sunday Morning, Tyler Louis Anderson came into the world.
Monday Afternoon, We got to take him home because Mom and Baby were doing so well.
Tuesday after work, I had a phenomenal meal (thank to my in-laws). OK the meal was just to get something in on Tuesday, but it is so great to have Kristi's parents with us.
Wednesday Night, We opened our new building, new middle school ministry, new separate Wednesday night program and other than some technical glitches, it was a great start...
Today, we got to look forward to future Wednesday night programs and plan some for VBS.

I was speaking (somewhat of a scatterbrained spat) on Wednesday night to our students about dreams coming true. If we follow God by faith and follow the example of the "great cloud of witnesses" as mentioned in Hebrews 12, first he takes our small dreams and adds so much to them, then we start to see all the miraculous pieces fall into place. The latter is what has been happening for me this week, and I know there is so much more to be looking forward to.

0 Responses to “What a week!!”

Post a Comment


things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: