EXCITEMENT



Wednesday Nights are and have been super exciting ever since I've been involved in Student Ministry. They are only about to get even more exciting. I've thought about it. Why get so excited when you have to set up a stage, sound, etc... Because what it is for. The Students.... yeah but not even that... each one of us that are putting this thing on are worshiping God with our lives and everything that we do. Through our authentic worship we hope ot point others to Jesus.



things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: