meetings

Tuesday is a day full of meetings. Of course my favorite is the lunch meeting, I'm not sure if it is because of the food or the company (today I'm sure it was both). A lot of times we will meet and accomplish nothing. Today was not one of those days (in most cases). I really think that we are setting a course for success. The success won't happen during a meeting but could result out of the planning, accountability and creativity of a good meeting.

Things to remember from today’s meetings:

1) Building trust makes a team more effective.

2) VBS is coming very soon.

3) To be effective we have to plan ahead.

4) Some things are better left unanswered.

5) Ask and you shall receive.

6) Why reinvent the wheel.

7) Sometimes the things said immediately after the meeting should have been said in the meeting.

A day of meeting all focusing on the same result (at least for me), what is the best way to reach middle school students for Christ?

3 Responses to “meetings”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    consistently challenge  

  2. # Blogger oakleyses
  3. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment


things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: