OCD


One of the things that didn't show up until later in my life was what I would like to call my "attention to detail." Others would refer to it as some sort of OCD. I blame it on years as a volunteer and intern at a church in Jackson, MS where it was my life mission to straighten 250 chairs every wednesday night that students wouldn't quite respect when they entered into the room anyway. Somehow I'm able to seperate the fact the students moving the chairs after everything starts from the actual setting them up meticulously. Today (as the picture shows) I think that it may be something that I'm passing on. Jonathan spent several minutes (a lifetime for him) lining up his cars in a straight line. I'm thinking, "maybe I've gone to far with my obsession for staightening" ... I was relieved when minutes later he took another car and wrecked them everywhere.



things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: