« Home

Trying something new

We all make resolutions to do something new at the beginning of the year. I'm going to do something new through the summer. Along with separating Middle School from High School within an event packed church, building a team to accomplish this and just plain having fun with middle school students... I'm going to be blogging. Let's see where this takes me, us...and whoever else.

4 Responses to “Trying something new”

  1. # Blogger Mark B

    Steven - Yeah! It looks awesome!  

  2. # Blogger oakleyses
  3. # Blogger oakleyses
  4. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment


things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search

      Latest



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: