Junk


I don't know about you but I hate clutter and junk... so much that I can't even work in a place where there is so much of it lying around. That is kinda the thought of our ministry... we need to keep the clutter out of our ministry mindset. There is a lot that we hold on to because of perseption and "the way that we've always done it."

There are two things that I have really wanted to focus on since getting to McGregor, but have only had the chance over the past to weeks to even take steps forward on. 1) What is the best way to reach Middle School Students for Jesus. (really inspire them to know and grow in Christ) 2) How do we get students "beyond expectations" to serving and leading the way for their piers and even in their families and even in the church?

I really feel like we have found this and it will be one of the many topics that we will talk about at the upcoming meeting on the 29th.

Here is something to respond to... What is the greatest need of a middle school student? I know that their is a lot of ways to go with this one (and want to hear them) what would the greatest one be? (in your opinion)



things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: