I went nuts and wanted to show everyone.



This is the long awaited VBS synchronized swimming video. I'm finally getting this one done. Don't laugh too hard, I love my job and it was for a good cause.

4 Responses to “I went nuts and wanted to show everyone.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I actually caught the "live performance" and laughed till I cried! The house (grades 1 through 5) ate it up!! The best part was watching Mark and David TRY to stay in character :)  

  2. # Blogger HeatherJ

    That video is HYSTERICAL..good thing you love your job..haha..too funny! We hung out with your wifey, sister-in-law, and two precious boys today..they sure do miss you, but I'm glad we got to see them for so long..wish we could have seen you too...hope all is going well in Trinidad..you're doing a great job and congrats on the new little one!  

  3. # Blogger oakleyses
  4. # Blogger oakleyses
Post a Comment


things you need to know and other stuff you might not

I'm Steven Anderson the middle school pastor at McGregor Baptist Church in Fort Myers, Florida. I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world, Kristi. We have two sons, Jonathan (4) and Tyler (1).

  • Facebook
  • e-mail me
    • follow me on Twitter

      Search



       Subscribe in a reader

      Enter your email address: