Things I'm thinking about...

1. I have an awesome wife... Not only Hot as all get out, she really cares about me and loves me, and shows me every chance that she gets. I learn something new from her every day.

2. Why doesn't MTV show videos anymore... I really can't remember when they ever have. I just heard someone say that the other day and then I started thinking, even if they did play videos more, would I or the guy that said that really watch? I just don't know.

3. All the sudden I feel so grown up. It seems just yesterday Kristi and I were going on our first date running someone off the road and helping them change a tire. Now I have two sons, I'm blessed beyond comprehension, and ... I guess all I really miss is the summers off, because I would really not change anything right now.

4. Diet coke really tastes good... just a thought... it really just came through my head.

5. It is the little moments in life that are the most fun, like going really fast on a bass boat on the Toledo Bend Reservoir, driving back from dallas avoiding an overturned RV, buying an engagement ring with the entire amount in your checking account and then putting it in your friends sock (Ok that was a big moment)

6. Trying to think of things to put in your blog about stuff you are thinking about... I guess that means I'm done.