Christmas Panda!!

I had to stop at panda because I don't know how to spell pandemonium. (I did spell check for that one)

It is always fun to go to the stores this time of year. It seems that everyone who works at the big stores are all excited by the business that is generated from this time of year. We had three guys at Best Buy explaining to us why there might not be a chance to get the most popular wii game of the season Guitar Hero III. I'm not giving anybody any hints am i? This time of year excites the masses.

Tonight starts another round of performances of the Southwest Florida Christmas Pageant. Last weekend was great, I'm sure this weekend won't be any different. Kristi and I are going to grab some Pizza before the fun starts tonight...

0 Responses to “Christmas Panda!!”

Post a Comment