Triple Tuesdays

Not only do we have triple tuesday tonight (laser battle) but I'm starting this little segment again on my blog.

here we go..

1)  I'm not going to mention the fiasco with Michael Jackson and his funeral... but I guess I just did, we can't even get away from it by being intentional to stay away from it... IT IS EVERYWHERE.  Alright, done with that now I'm moving on.

2)  Do you have someone or organization that you get 1 or 2 mailers from every week.  There is this one company (related to student ministry) that must have a gazillion dollar advertising budget because every time I go to my mailbox there is something from them.  Maybe they could lower the price of there product, instead of spamming their customers.

3) I need a hobby...

0 Responses to “Triple Tuesdays”

Post a Comment