Triple Tuesday

Here it goes...

1. This one is for dan... What is it with fainting in bathrooms. Dan you're not alone, I too have fainted twice in a bathroom and both times I have found my self lodged in a place wondering how I got there and recovering from bruises for a week. Maybe there is something about all the water works in a bathroom that makes you faint.... not sure there.

2. Taken is a great movie. I think now that our whole pastoral team has gone to see it... some more than once. One (doc) that will remain nameless said after seeing the movie with his daughter, she then went to a friends house later and he told her to call her when she got there... then when she called proceeded to say "hide under the bed, they are going to take you..."

3. Today at a brainstorming meeting I got side tracked on the Little Einsteins, "but we need more power" pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat "pat faster" patpatpatpatpat... it has been with me all day......

0 Responses to “Triple Tuesday”

Post a Comment