triple tuesday...

here it goes..

1. Do you remember the plane that landed in the Hudson river. The one where the hero pilot "sully" stayed on board making sure everyone made it off... all I can say is wow. Anyway... I'm not saying conspiracy just yet, but they found the remains of animals "birds" that hit both engines, and scientists best guess that it was Canadian Geese. Could this have been a terrorist attack after all... What are they up to up there???? I think we should keep a close eye on Celine Dion and Shanya and anyone else with canadian ties... this could be a well orchestrated terrorist take over from our "friends" up north.

2. I really have plenty to do...

3. Kristi and I are an aunt and uncle... again... Congratulations to my brother Michael and sister-in-law Jenny for the birth of little Clark (their first).

4 Responses to “triple tuesday...”

  1. # Blogger Gerald Malloy

    are you serious?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    maybe?! that's funny!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    maybe?! that's funny!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    maybe?! that's funny!  

Post a Comment