Don't miss it... It's gonna be great

Being in the middle of our huge and really important discipleship weekend that we call underground, I was reviewing some of the ways that we try to get our students to sign up. You've all seen us do it. Ending everything with "you don't want to miss this!!" and "It's gonna be incredible."

I know that we aren't lying, I really believe in the events and activities that we do. I also believe whenever you get 100+ middle schoolers in one spot, you can't help but have an incredibly, amazing time. (I'm sensing some cringing as well as shock) Yes, I love serving middle school students.

I was glad to see that we weren't alone. I was examining a brochure from Prestonwood Baptist Church in Dallas and noticed that they were using some of the same language to promote their discipleship weekend. So I decided since "Don't miss this" and "it's incredible" is no longer original, maybe all of you could help us come up with something to say about our next events. We have two that we will begin promo on shortly... one is School's Out for Summer Lock-in... the other is Camp Spasm. Give us something original, and you may be quoted in our upcoming promo material. You may be used over and over again until we have to do something else like this to get a replacement for you promo blurb.

Please comment with your name.

1 Responses to “Don't miss it... It's gonna be great”

  1. # Blogger Gerald Malloy

    What are we gonna do now Lock in

    I still like Camp Stay  

Post a Comment