random things

-- Kristi turned 28 on monday! so what did we do to celebrate, loaded up the kids and went to chuck-e-cheeses. Maybe in an attempt to stay young it is "where a kid can be a kid." It was more a place to go where the Kids could be kids without an overwhelming amount of adult supervision. Even tyler got his way for once. I'm hoping that I get the chance to take Kristi out, and give her some kind of celebration that she deserves (wait that's way out of my price range)! You are amazing baby!!

-- Last week and into this week, I have spent some time refocusing and looking toward the future (at least how I see it). I've been able to nail down some things for the summer and take steps toward being MORE intentional with our events, programming and small groups. Key word there is intentional, right Kirk?

-- My sons amaze me by just how amazing they are (see I'm so amazed I can't even make sense). I was looking through old photos of Ty's 1st few months with us and Jonathan's birthdays and just so much stuff, they grow so fast!

I missed doing my Triple Tuesday blog, I was engaged in some pretty deep conversations at the time I normally do it. It really hurts me not to get that stuff out of my head though, Oh well, there is always next week.

0 Responses to “random things”

Post a Comment