triple tuesday

here it goes...

1) I'm surprised by how connected you could get on the web. through things like facebook and twitter and other stuff that is taking it to a whole new level. I knew it was going become more and more, but I thought the days of things changing overnight were over. I don't think they are, I think the new question is "can I keep up?" I'm not sure if I have enough time to keep up, but I think I can stay with the pack, not a all like cross country in HS. Today, Ronald Reagan started following me on Twitter... wow... I guess he and elvis are doing good in South America.

2) It's pretty sad when people recognize you at the fast food joints. I went to Chic-fil-a and the manager recognized me (Ok, I work with her husband), but the crazier one is I went to Burger King today on a gift card (thanks meg) and the guy at the window handed me my food and said before I could ask "here's some extra ketchup" and smiled... I know he recognized me as the guy who always asks for ketchup, I wish I could say he recognized me for something different.

3) I can't imagine a bonus, let alone one over 1 million dollars... wow.

1 Responses to “triple tuesday”

  1. # Blogger 3L

    1)I'm loving the twitter/blog interaction. I just discovered twitter a couple of months ago and I geeked out about it.

    2) LOL. I mean that's not that bad.

    3) I use to be happy about a $50 bonus when I knew that I helped my company's profit margin. Maybe I should have lost my company millions of dollars and I could of had that bonus too.

    Nice blog.  

Post a Comment