triple tuesdays

It's tuesday so here goes what's on my mind...

Number 1 __ So sunday I was sitting in the worship center and I could smell the gum that Kristi (my wife) was chewing on. I thought, wow that smells pretty good, can I get some. Then, I thought what if the entire choir ate onions before they came on stage? Would there be this overwhelming odor of onion in the worship service? I wonder if Rob would let me test this one out?

Number 2 __ Tomorrow night is a huge party for our ministry, lots of giveaways, games, costumes, pizza, etc. I'm really looking forward to having a fun relaxing night with our students. I'm wondering what type of costumes we're going to get. I probably should get some extra clothes to hand out, just in case we have someone that doesn't have discretion.

Number 3 __ Last night Kristi and I watched a movie about a girl who gave birth in a Wal-mart. That would be so cool (not to give birth in a wal-mart) to live in a department store. I would be really picky... I don't want to live in wal-mart but maybe target, Kristi already does. Target doesn't really have beds though, right now I'm really leaning towards a Macy's that has a furniture section. Do you think they would get a cable package for me?

2 Responses to “triple tuesdays”

  1. # Blogger Brittany

    these posts are probably my favorite ones-hilarious to watch your mind work!
    oh? did you know I read your blog?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Please post about Wednesday night. Have any pictures? It would be cool to see or read what went on. Thanks and God Bless!  

Post a Comment