triple tuesdays

It is tuesday so here goes what's on my mind.....

Number 1 __ Yes I cut all my hair off.... but it wasn't in support of Brittney Spears or anything like that. One thing that I have heard over and over is that my head is shaped well for having cut all my hair off. People say "well, at least you have a nice shaped head." To that, as if I'm getting some award, I need to say thank you to my mom... she must have rotated me well when she used to lay me down in my crib.

Number 2 __ So even if gas does come down dramatically, OPEC along with our closest enemies will make the prices soar again. So keep your Prius everyone.

Number 3 __ A few weeks ago I heard a report that Chevy and Ford were in talks of merging.... now, I know that it is chevy and Chrysler. But, it made me think... if chevy and ford merged... what would calvin have to pee on?

1 Responses to “triple tuesdays”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha that's funny  

Post a Comment