triple tuesdays

Not to be confused with what we do with our students on tuesday nights... I wanted to start a segment called triple tuesday where I can clear randomness from my brain... don't know if it will really clear it??

Number 1 ___ I have a hard time sitting still. Anyone who works with me will tell you that they see me randomly walking the halls, sometimes just back and forth, or barging into Ben's office, etc. Not because there is a lack of anything to do.... just sitting in my office doesn't help me... sometimes I think my office could be my number one distraction.

Number 2 ___ If gas comes down in price as dramatically as the price of oil has come down... will people be wanting their old cars back. I know that I would... especially if I went from some sort of truck to a prius... no offense if that applies to you.

Number 3 ___ I'm having a hard time with number one. It doesn't seem that random... more like a confession.

There you go... triple tuesday post one.

0 Responses to “triple tuesdays”

Post a Comment