past week...

This past week I had a great time and a horrible all in the same experience. I can't sleep when Kristi is away and 2 weeks of being apart is about 2 weeks too long. But, the great part was having the opportunities to speak on several occasions. The first, I got really nervous about, was to our ministerial staff here at McGregor. There is something about speaking to a room full of pastors that just makes me nervous.

The second was our regular Wednesday night service. We started a new series called "Trick or Treat" trickeries in the bible... We started with Ehud and the fat king Eglon. I really enjoyed it since it is one of my favorite stories from the bible. Things didn't go as planned... a lot of distractions.

Third I got to speak at SFCA middle school and high school chapels. An experience in and of itself.... It went great... I spoke to the HS about Ecclesiastes chapter 12. Vanity of Vanities... We are nothing and so are our endeavors outside of Christ. It was a real pep rally.

Finally I got to spend Friday night with our leadership team.... What a great and refreshing time. I'm so thankful for the group of people that God has assembled here to work with our middle school students.

0 Responses to “past week...”

Post a Comment