something prolific...

I stopped writing these because the pressure to write something prolific every time I sit down to blog. Prolific - something that produces fruit, something that will really move people. I guess this is self induced for me, and a little bit of a big head. I was looking back through old posts and really haven't written anything prolific since I started this whole blog thing.

So today I will ask for two things. One for myself... "self will you please stop putting so much pressure on me, you are really too high strung anyway?" And the other from you (my readers) the next time you see me will you say "steven, it isn't about prolificacy, it is just a blog." I really need to hear that. One reason, when I don't hear it from too many people, I'll realize that the pressure was way undo, I probably only have two readers.... anyway...

1 Responses to “something prolific...”

  1. # Blogger Rob and Becky

    steven, it isn't about prolificacy, it is just a blog...I mean, really, look at my blog nonsense, and yet I still have throngs of readers, ok, 3  

Post a Comment