Triple Tuesday

3 random thoughts...

1.  Looking forward to Sunday morning. Going to spend some time introducing the Coolest group of middle school ministry (triplemsm) leadership to the students they serve.  Just have one problem... Kristi and I have to learn the Hoedown Throwdown by Sunday morning.  I’m up for the challenge... I think.  Three years of line dancing for PE during middle school will be a huge advantage for me, and lucky for Kristi... I’m a GREAT teacher.  :)


2.  I’ve had the new Angus burger at McD’s now twice.  I really liked them, especially the premium pickle.  It is a small detail, but they have done a fine job with it.  It doesn’t beat a royal red robin though... Those guys are burger geniuses.


3.  It is amazing what you find when you are cleaning out closets around a student ministry.  I wasn’t doing it but meg was finding nasty clothes, lots of broken stuff.  I was hoping that she would walk by with an intern or two that somehow got shoved in a closet and forgotten about.  It sure would be nice to have a Kirk or even a Josh year round..

Posted via email from steven anderson

0 Responses to “Triple Tuesday”

Post a Comment