3 thing 6th graders will be thinking on move up Sunday.

Just to add a disclaimer for anyone else that may read this... This is specific for McGregor and triplemsm.  I’ve been thinking about how exciting this day is for some of the new 6th grade students and how scary it is for some of them at the same time... Hopefully tomorrow morning we can do some things to alleviate fear and uplift the Savior.

Top 3 things a sixth grader will be thinking:

3. mmmmm pancakes... I wonder how many of these I can fit into my pockets so that I can have a snack during the worship service.

2. I wonder when they are gonna open up the gym so I can show off my dodgeball skillz... :) (that’s for russell)

1. Wow!! My leaders are so awesome!!  I can’t wait to come back with 15 friends next Sunday!!

Posted via email from steven anderson

0 Responses to “3 thing 6th graders will be thinking on move up Sunday.”

Post a Comment